The first showroom in Northern California to showcase all 5 models in the Klipsch Heritage floor-standing speaker lineup is now open for your viewing and listening pleasure. Located in Sacramento, this showroom was precision-designed for these speakers and is a truly spectacular environment for enveloping the listener in the absolute beauty and utmost in audio quality. The showroom attracts audio engineers and acoustic experts all the way from Northern California to experience this legendary sound quality.
The speakers displayed include:
- Klipschorn The original, three-way, fully horn-loaded loudspeaker that laid the foundation for the Klipsch brand. In its latest rendition, this historic speaker boasts an all-new neodymium tweeter, premium wire management system, and fully-enclosed design for flexible placement.
- La Scala Delivering top-of-the-line sound in a more compact design, the La Scala AL5 is the only other fully horn-loaded speaker in the Heritage series besides the legendary Klipschorn. Features include a three-way, fully horn-loaded loudspeaker; clarity, accuracy, and remarkable tonal definition; and a best-in-class, highly durable speaker enclosure available in natural cherry, satin black ash and American walnut book-matched veneers to complement any space.
- Cornwall Continuing the evolution of Paul W. Klipsch’s design genius, the Klipsch Cornwall IV will fill your room with crystal-clear sound, right down to the most minute detail. Features include three-way, 15” horn-loaded loudspeakers; an all-new mid-range compression driver, a mid-horn with Mumps technology, and Tractrix ports; and a premium, aluminum input panel to accommodate large, high-quality speaker cables for bi-wiring or bi-amping.
- Forte Since its inception in 1985, the Forte has been a standout speaker. The new Forte IV features updated cosmetics and the latest advancements in acoustic engineering for premium performance. The titanium diaphragm high-frequency driver has a new wide dispersion phase plug for a wider, more accurate sweet spot. An all-new K-702 midrange compression driver ensures exceptional detail and dynamics. The Tractrix horn, featuring our patented Mumps technology, gives you more consistent sound throughout the listening area.
- Heresy First introduced in 1957, the Heresy is a three-way design that started as a compact center channel speaker to accompany the Klipschorn in three-speaker stereo arrays. Features include an all-new K-702 midrange compression driver, featuring a polyimide diaphragm for exceptional detail; a rear port for the most efficient, fastest air transfer in their class, which reduces port noise for punchier low frequencies; K-702 midrange mated to the K-704 Tractrix horn for a wide coverage pattern; a K-107-TI titanium diaphragm high-frequency driver with an all-new wide dispersion phase plug for providing exceptionally even high-frequency dispersion; and an all-new high fidelity network for truer to life sound, best-in-class efficiency, and power handling.
The electronics utilized to showcase these speakers include McIntosh handcrafted home audio products, themselves in business since 1949 and famous for having their amplifiers used at the legendary Woodstock Music Festival in 1969. Also used are PrimaLuna top-of-the-line proprietary tube amplifiers, for a bright, peerless sound.
A proud American brand for almost 75 years, Klipsch Heritage takes no shortcuts. These speakers are still hand-built in Hope, Arkansas where, in 1946, Paul W. Klipsch, in a tiny tin shed, first designed and hand-built the legendary Klipschorn loudspeaker. His goal was to bring the sound of live music into his living room, and his innovation gave rise to speaker research and innovation that has forever impacted generations of music lovers and audio pioneers.
Each speaker is built to order, meaning that every Klipschorn, La Scala, Cornwall, Forte, and Heresy is uniquely yours and not merely another piece of disposable technology. They are legitimate heirloom-items you will want to pass onto future generations.
In this honored tradition, Klipsch Heritage—the KEEPERS OF THE SOUND—moves forward, pushing the boundaries of art in science to deliver an ever-incredible listening experience.